Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

SCGIFT07 Bonus Challenge on SCS



On Tuesday I needed a card to teach my stamping buddies , it was 30 minutes before I was supposed to be there so I needed a quick idea , so I checked the SCS sketch challenges really quickly and found this bonus sketch , looked like I could do a fairly quick card from it , so I grabbed some DP and wide ribbon , a couple scallop punches and this is what I threw together in about 20 minutes .
Supplies used :
Mega and Giga scallop circle punches
Wide ribbon (from Dollar Tree)
Winter Matstack from DCWV
SU! Snowburst set
white gel pen
Quickie glue pen
SU! DD Glitter on Snowflake
Pop dots

3 comments:

  1. sensational card !!!!!love your scalloped frame.
    tfs,
    chat
    love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuuu! I love this layout. The scallop is so sweet and your details with the gel pen & glitter are just lovely! :0) Mel

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !