Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Weight Loss Update!

It has been a while since I have posted an update on my weight loss or anything else for that matter! I am hoping to get back into crafting very soon and start posting again. My update for my weight loss is that I have now lost 104 pounds, which still amazes me at times. I still have a ways to go but I am committed to getting it all off and am not going to stop til I am at goal. I do have a YouTube weight loss channel if anyone is interested in checking it out, it is http://www.youtube.com/user/MnMLadyZ . Hope to post again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Well Stel, I am so happy for you and want to wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy Happy New Year. You are really a role model!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Shoutout love! This is INCREDIBLY helpful, thank you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !