Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas cards made at My first SU! Workshop




These are the cards I designed for the gals to make at my very first SU! workshop in December , they all really enjoyed making this card . This card is sort of cased from this card in JanTinks gallery on SCS .
I used Illuminations and Baroque Motif stamp sets and Encore gold and silver inks . All edges were dragged thru the ink pad , ticket corner punch for all corners and silver brads were added . Cardstock used is Purely Pomegranite , Wild Wasabi and Wisper White .

3 comments:

  1. What lovely cards! I love the colors you used...great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color choices on your cards! I really like the elegant look!

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !