Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

HELP WITH AUTISM RESEARCH !

As a mother of a 14 year old son with autism I know how important it is to support autism research . My blogging friend Nancy Panko is a runner and is doing a run for OAR(Organization for Autism Research) and really needs your help in sponsoring her with donations . You can read more about it on her blog here and here where you can also make a donation . My family thanks you for supporting Nancy and this great Organization !
I will be back in a couple of days with something pretty to look at .
Thanks for dropping by and have a great day !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !