Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

SC141 TOPS Pal Birthday Card

After reading Papersmiles blog contest about using DP as the main attraction of the card , I decided to pick an SCS challenge to inspire me , and I needed a card for a TOPS pals birthday , so this is what I came up with . Seems like it needs something , but I did not want to cover up this pretty paper . Main image is popped up with pop dots .
Stamps : Happy Everything -used on the inside
Paper : K&Company , Various other CS-some textured
Flowers & brad : Making Memories & Greenhouse/American Crafts

5 comments:

  1. I think the colors, dp and layout you used are just perfect! The flower and brads finish it off beautifully!! Really nice job and thanks for playing = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love the colors and how you used the prima's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUST LOVELY LASTEL IT SURE WOULD BE SOMETHING THAT I WOULD LIKE THAT'S FOR SURE TFS. Lucky person at TOPS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great paper, love the colors and layout, great flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I LOVE the layout -- saving it to case the layout soon! I will post a link to you when I do :)

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !