Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sparkly Joy


October was a crazy month for me and I was unable to stamp and post as much as I would like to have done , but I do finally have something .
I had to opportunity to join a swap with my uplines yahoo group , no special theme and NVR , so this is the card I came up with , it is my first time using my circle scallop punches and my new set of stamps . I like how it turned out . The scan does not show the glitter very well .
Supplies used are :
Mega and Giga scallop punches
Illuminations stamp set
Baroque Burgandy Ink
DCWV Winter Matstack
Non SU! CS
DD Glitter
Satin ribbon
White gel pen

I am hoping to be able to post on a more regular basis very soon . Thanks for looking !

When I reach 1000 hits I will be offering some Blog candy , so stay tuned !

2 comments:

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !