Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

SC148 Season of Joy

These 2 cards were made as a project for my tuesday night class with my stamping buddies . They loved this project . I used SCS sketch challenge #148 for the layout , but turned it on it's side . I was not paying close attention to what I was pasting down and switched the top layers from the way I wanted to put them , so I will be making another set and make them the way I entended these to be . It is hard to see in the picture , but there is DD glitter on the tree and star .
The main image is stamped on the white cs then again on another piece and the cut out and is raised up with 3-d glue dots , as is the entire main image panel This is a very simple quick card to make .
Supplies used :
Stamps : Season of Joy
Paper : Wisper White , Purely Pom., Wild Wasabi , DCWV winter matstack
Ink : Wild Wasabi , Purely Pomegranite
accessories : gold organdy ribbon , DD glitter , glue pen , glue dots

1 comment:

  1. wonderful cards and colors!!!!
    chat
    welcome to the world of blogging
    it's been fun for me since i started my blog. everyday I learn something new.
    have fun...
    chat

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !