Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Valentines for my SOF Buddies


I made 5 of these beauties for my SOF buddies on SCS for Valentines Day and sent them to the girls the end of last week . I have known most of these girls for 3 years or more and there are a great support team , they are my Angels !
Paper : SU! pink passion , K&CO smitten pack , chocolate brown cs, vanilla shimmery cs
Ink : Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid
Stamps : Retired Happy Hearts , Priceless , Hero Arts sentiment
Ribbon : Purely Pomegranite


These earrings were also handcrafted by me , the beads are swarovski crystals and the silver accents are by Bead Heaven . I made the cards using Floral background by SU! .

13 comments:

  1. Wow this card and those earrings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! I have that backgound I haven't use it for ages. I need to dig it out. Thank you for sharing.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea for jewelry! You make the earrings and the packaging.....you go Bailey, Banks, and Biddle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful earrings! and since the floral is probably one of my most used and fave bg stamps, of course you know that I love the cards that attach to!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and earrings!!! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you present the beautiful earrings on this gorgeous background! Terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your projects are great! I love the ribbon on the card! SBS10 sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I loved your beautiful card and treats. Your totally surprised me and put a smile on my face, Thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful creations - the card and the earrings. Super work.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun project! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !