Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Valentines for my SOF Buddies

I made 5 of these beauties for my SOF buddies on SCS for Valentines Day . The base card is chocolate brown , the vanilla strip is shimmery CS , the Patterned CS is K&CO Smitten stack , the pink is SU!, and more shimmer cs for the punched out heart, which is stamped with one of the hearts from retired SU! set Happy Hearts with Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid , the flourish from Priceless is stamped on the brown with the same Brilliance color as the heart . The sentiment is Hero Arts . Scallop giga punch , scallop heart punch , and heart punch are all by Marvy . The ribbon is SU! satin ribbon Purely Pomegranite .



These earrings were aslo handcrafted by me for my SOF buddies ! I stamped the cards to attach them to with SU! Floral background . The beads are swarovski crystals , and the silver accents are by Bead Heaven .

Eventually I will have some of my handcrafted earrings for sale on my blog , hopefully soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !