Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Glue Glider - Buy One Get One Free !!!

Never heard of a Glue Glider ? It is an awesome lightweight alternative to the heavy bulky adhesive guns . Jerri's recommendation on her blog A Touch of Grace is a must read . She will tell you from experience how awesome this tool really is . I just purchased one myself because of her recommendation , just got it yesterday and can't wait to try it . It is very affordable ! Now the BOGO part , Joan over at Joans Gardens is having a sale that ends Monday night where you buy one Glue Glider and you will get one free and they are on sale too , this is once in a lifetime deal and will never happen again , so run over to her blog for the details , she is awesome to work with and responds quickly !



3 comments:

  1. hi there! I remember you from SCS! I didn't know you had a blog! thanks so much for commenting on mine:) I followed you here! I haven't heard of this gun but it sounds interesting. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my Glue Glider and I LOVE it, too -- great little tool!! And I LOVE your blog header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check that out, Latel. Thanks for the heads up on these!

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !