Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Sparkly Pocket Silhouettes , A New Blog Look and Blog Candy Alert


I am not sure if I am entirely happy with how this card turned out , mostly because I am a bit of a perfectionist and want my cards to look a good as some of the top stampers cards do , I keep thinking it looks as if something is missing , oh well . I guess I will improve more with time . This card uses Pocket Silhouettes from SU! , DSP is also from SU! . Other Items used are : 2 different Martha Stewart border punches , Oval nestabilities , SU! photo corner punch , faux dew drops , DD glitter , ribbon , pink CS is also from SU! .
I decide to change the look of my blog again , I think I like it , hope you do too !
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day !
PS. Still have the scallop punches for sale , several posts below , just lowered the price .
ETA: Check out this great blog candy at Joyful Stamper
, she is celebrating 10,000 hits !
Here is another , check out the blog candy at Creating With Chrissy
, ends sunday at noon CST .
And check out the candy at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
More candy at Scrap-Creations
And more great candy at Heather's Heavinly Stampations
Hurry on over and check these out !


5 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love this little stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are far to hard on yourself - this is a BEAUTIFUL card - love it!

    Elizabeth
    Southampton, UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! All the details you put into really shine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful color combo and the details with the punched edges are really wonderful! How did you do your faux dew drops? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. this IS a beautiful card! What beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !